The 2010 sustainability guidelines require that case studies are prepared for at least two initiatives funded out of the sustainability budget.
Organisations can also use the attached template to prepare case studies of Victorian public health care capital projects already completed.
Existing case studies
The following case studies are currently available:
- Wantirna Health – general sustainability (PDF, 421 KB)
- Maroondah Mental Health – displacement ventilation (PDF, 776 KB)
- Construction and demolition waste recovery (PDF, 323 KB)
- Energy and carbon by functional area (PDF, 43 KB)
Preparing case studies
The following template is to be used to prepare case studies:
- Case study template (July 2010) (Word, 30 KB)
The department will not reimburse the project design team for any costs related to preparation of the case study (e.g. professional photographer). Case studies will not be published without support from the relevant health care agency.
Completed templates and images are to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organisations submitting case studies will be given an opportunity to comment on a draft prior to publication.